The Boréal 47.2, the first of the new generation of Boréal.
The new Boréal 47.2 : “European Yacht of the Year 2021” Winner in the category “Bluewater Cruiser”
The Boréal 47.2 was designed taking into account all feedbacks from our owners (more than 60!) of Boréal 44 and 47.
A real Boréal with the general specifications and the philosophy of the shipyard in terms of safety, ergonomics, comfort at sea, stability and performance.
A marine boat that will take you safely to the end of the world with a simple deck layout that is easy to manage with a small crew.
“European Yacht of the Year 2021” Winner in the category “Bluewater Cruiser”
“Special Prize of the Jury” at the Sailboat of the Year 2021 competition, Voile Magazine.
“Coup de Coeur 2021” “Voiles et Voiliers”.
Interior Configuration :
- Doghouse with 360° view.
- Deck saloon
- Different versions of interior arrangements are proposed.
- More headroom (than in the 47)
- Heads in the front with a separate shower
- A bigger fridge with two drawers
- Dedicated location for freezer and washing machine
- Slightly bigger doghouse (every cm counts) with a back rest
Outside Configuration :
The 47.2 has a modern layout of the cockpit (as on the 55OC) with:
- Twin steering wheels (but one rudder)
- Sitting/lounge area completely separated from steering/working area
- All line coming back to a big central winch (Central Winch System).
- A direct passage from the inside (doghouse) to the aft of the boat with a cockpit table which can stay in position.
- big bathing platform
- LOA : 14.36 m
- LWL : 12.73 m
- Beam : 4.39 m
- Draught : 1.02 / 2.48 m
- SA : GV 45 m² / Génois 55 m²
- Standart engine : 50 cv (60 ou 75 cv en option)
- Fuel : 635 liters
- Fresh water : 635 liters
Architect and design : Jean-François Delvoye
Boréal 47.2 ``Special Prize of the Jury`` at the Sailboat of the Year 2021 competition, Voile Magazine
Boréal 47.2 already won “Special Prize of the Jury” at the Sailboat of the Year 2021 competition, Voile Magazine.