Navigation and underwater exploration:
the yacht specially designed for diving
Spacious scoop with 4 lockers
The Boréal 55 is an extension of the Boréal 52. Her spacious scoop offers four lockers designed to answer divers’ needs: stairs allowing to move with fins, to sit while putting on the tank…
The big lazarette will be useful to store the air compressor directly accessible from the scoop.
Even without being diving’s fanatics, the rear skirt will win you over with its aesthetic, its direct access to the sea and its convenience.
- Doghouse with 360° view.
- Deck saloon.
- Different versions of interior arrangementsare proposed.
- LOA : 15.75 m
- Beam : 4.60 m
- Light displacement : 14.5 t
- Draught : 1.02 / 2.82 m
- Lead ballast : 4.8 t
- SA 130 m² / Genoa 69 m² / Main sail 61 m² / Stay sail 26 m²
- Standart engine : Volvo D2 75 hp or Nanni 85 hp
- Fuel (standard + optional) : 879 l + 378 l
- Fresh water : 1 400 l